Saturday, November 12, 2005

The sweet tastes of freedom

At last the days for which I had been waiting for have come … post CA inter, lazy n fun filled days. After 3-4 months I don’t have to think about what I will have to study once I get up in the morning while going to sleep. Neither do I have to wonder whether going out for a movie or a lunch with friends will be feasible or not… I’ve been left free to bask in the winter sun … enjoy the mid day siestas … play cricket with kids… chat endlessly with friends … n the list goes on…

One thing I must admit … these exams were not easy. The effort I put in for these exams must be equal to the total effort put in by me for all the previous exams (ICSE + ISC + PE 1 + Part 1). And now that I have come out of it with a decent performance I feel really satisfied.

Coming to my plans over the next few days … I plan to see many movies, play a lot of cricket and badminton, read a lot of books, try my hand at the guitar and probably join some NGO so that I don’t waste all my time in just wordly pleasures.

That’s it then … my blog had been dormant for quite sometime now, but now I hope it will be more veracious … keep coming back !!!

1 comment:

chaos said...

good to see that you do have some constructive plans for yourself... :) cheers