Saturday, August 13, 2005

Over the moon...

If want to talk to a happy person, 9830306265 is the number.

Yeah I am happy … very happy indeed. I realize that nothing gives more happiness than the company of the people you love. Today after almost one year Ankur is back and I just can’t believe it … it’s just too good to be true. Probably the hug at the airport was just to ensure that he is really there … no illusions.

And to top it, Rohit Bhaiya will be back by the end of this month. All the loneliness I felt over the last few months seems to have been dissolved in this happiness of being close to loved ones … for one month I shall have someone to share mocktails at the middle of the night!!

Speaking materially he has brought a cart load of chocolates and a digital music player (that can fit into my wallet), but then all that isn’t significant.

Can’t think of much to write about … but yeah I must ensure that I don’t neglect my studies, but then I think Ankur will be more concerned that I work harder than what I am presently.

That’s it then… more later

1 comment:

devjit said...

hello yes even i began blogging
why dont u post some more posts