Wednesday, April 07, 2010

On our friendship

So much has been written
And yet so much remains
The joy of true friendship
Can never be fully appraised
Each friendship brings with it
A new bonding unique
And your friendship for me has been
Like a box full of sweets.

Each sweet has a brand new flavor
The best thing is that – is seems to go on for ever
Each morning brings a flavour new
But then again it is just you

Together when we are
Then nothing seems to hurt
All the drudgery ends
And green gets the desert
Time flies by as the non sense goes on
One thing leads to another
And we laugh like morons
But then there are days
When we open out our hearts
And talk about all those things
We’d share with anyone - we hadn’t thought

And for being such a nice friend
I extend my hand,
In promise that beside you I’ll stand
So be it summer or the monsoon rain

The beauty of our friendship shall forever remain!!

1 comment:

Payal said...

my fav!!