Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Little Butterfly

A couple of lines to cheer you up
When your day wasn’t as it was meant to be
A couple of lines to let you know
Just how special you are to me

To let you know that your sparkling little eyes
Light up my entire day
To tell you that you look so cute,
Even when your mood isn’t that great.

To compliment your wonderful smile
That brims with both innocence and mischief
To praise you for your tender heart
That tries its best never to cause anyone grief

To tell you that when I hold your hand
All the world’s happiness resides in my fist
And when we sit together in taxis and buses
My heart beats turn to giant leaps.

And when you are so wonderfully nice
Why waste precious moments in foul mood
Each moment is a beautiful moment gone
Don’t let anyone take them away you.

Life may get arid, life may get dry
And Life for moments may get awful
But when all the wars are over
The little butterfly is still so beautiful!!

1 comment:

Payal said...

oh i think this one is better than my fav :)