Sunday, April 17, 2005

Update on Current Situation

Life is beginning to get rather tough with the pressure of studies mounting. But then these times come every once in a while and there’s nothing new to it. The same guilt feeling that I wish I had been a bit more sincere previously. The same repentance for not having stuck to the somewhat ambitious time table I had chalked out a couple of months ago. And even now, here I am wasting time typing this worthless blog, instead of doing some serious work.

But life’s like that. Anyways, the situation is not that bad after all. Just one out of the four honors papers is unprepared, and I guess that can be managed easily. As for the others, an okay types preparation will suffice. But the real test lies ahead of the B.Com exams.

I have to work hard for CA Inter. It is not an easy exam and it requires a lot of effort just to pass and just passing is not my aim. I have to perform well and do justice to my caliber. I didn’t do that in Foundation and am still somewhat upset about it, though getting the certificate for the best paper in Mathematics did comfort me a bit.

Life has suddenly become a bit stagnated. It is not getting a move on. Every time I want to do something new, I realize that exams are round the corner and I must wait. Have not seen any movie for the past many days, though a couple of good movies went by, which I really did want to watch.

Joe Satrianni is performing at Salt Lake Stadium on 15th May, and just feel a bit for me, I have my Cost exam the very next day and hence I shall miss out on a rare rock concert at Kolkata. I had planned out a trek after B.Com and that also seems to be in jeopardy with Bhaiya coming right then. Not that I am not desperate to be with bhaiya, but that the timing of the trek and his homecoming is such that I shall be able to enjoy just one, and obviously you know which is the one.

I am getting itchy with all this stagnation. India’s constant defeats (in cricket) is not helping matters either. Hoping for something ‘happening’ to happen to provide some spice in life.

No comments: