Monday, February 07, 2005

this bug of loneliness

I guess bhaiya is not gonna like this blog … because it is kind of senti, but the fact is that this bug of loneliness is biting deep into me. I don’t have any lack of friends, but the fact is that back home there is absolutely no one with whom I can talk or just spend time with. It is just that I go to tution, have a nice time there, but as turn I homewards, my steps become slow and heavy – at home, its either the computer or music or books (academic or otherwise) and I am beginning to get sick of them. It’s alright for sometime, but then you get completely pissed off. You yearn for some human company but it is just not there … Bhaiya, Didi, Rohit Bhaiya … why have you all gone so far away leaving me all alone?

And the worst part is that it is gonna stay this way for sometime now – bhaiya n didi, u people are not going to come for many months now… Rohit Bhaiya ... you may be back before them, but still it’s more than 2 months away. And by then my tuitions will also get over… whatever will happen then?


There is no one with whom I can share a cup of late night coffee, no one in whose company I can listen to music or watch movies, no one to talk of old times or just get lost in some adda...


I am not depressed or anything, but still - this bug, on certain days, begins to bite deep into my skin, and I feel like crying out in pain – but what’s the use … There is no one to hear my cries…

1 comment:

chaos said...

hey!!!
the only thing i can say you... I (and prob ank) understand your pain! though we really can't do anything abt it...

believe me... at this point you really feel that their should be someone whom yuo can just share a cup of late night coffee ;)

chill out... things will take turns... try getting into something you haven't ventured before... like go on experimentation with your new digi... who kows you might actually get yuorself into something really good!!!

cheers...
big B...