Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Paradox of Emotions

The last two blogs, written within a space of 1 week, are like absolutely contradictory… but life’s like that… A Paradox of Emotions. One moment you are over the moon and in the next, down in the dumps.

I, myself, used to be a moody kind of a person till sometime back but things have changed and nowadays usually I am in high spirits. But still everyone tends to get frustrated at times. It must seem that I am trying to rationalize my previous blog. No, it’s not that way. I think it is perfectly all right to be in a not so good mood at times and since I had no one to vent my frustration upon, I did it on the blog.

Anyways, what I was saying is that very little things effect our emotions. Insignificant things may make us very happy and even more insignificant things may make us feel depressed. This is absolutely inexplicable and I am not gonna rummage my brains for a research in this field. All I know is that I managed to get that bug of loneliness off my skin in real good time and now its back to good times… :-)

No comments: