Saturday, March 18, 2006

My Self Obsession

Let it be a day of very honest confessions.

I tend to speak too much about myself, maybe trying to show how good or great I am, while from within I know that I am not all that good really. I want people to have a good impression about me, failing to realize that I should let my actions speak and not my words. In simple words, it is “Self obsession”. I want to be the best, but I am not, but I want others to believe that I am the best.

When Bhaiya says that I try to make others feel that I am doing something very important, it irritates me, basically because it is the fact and as is very commonly said, “Sachai kadwi hoti hai.

I think that this one weakness may eclipse my many other strengths.

I want to make a resolution – to be what I am and not try to create a false impression of goodness on people by talking too much about myself. I should have the courage to accept my weaknesses and I should try n work on them rather than closing my eyes to them.

Lets see, how far I can do that …

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey...gud to see tht u hv finally realised tht u r self obssessed.....after so much koshish...frm my side..
and i hope u stik to ur resolution..lets see how much u succeeed........if u do...its gud.....
if u dont then i just hv one word to say............................
............................
.................................
..................................
BACHAO!!!!!!!