Tuesday, December 20, 2005

In wilderness

All of a sudden, I’ve fallen in a dark maze… I really don’t know what lies ahead of me … I have my sense of direction … I know I have to keep walking … But what is my destination… I don’t know … I just have to keep walking.

There are people to show me the direction, but where’s the hand I was holding, I feel around for it … I just can’t accept the fact that I won’t be holding it anymore … But I want to realize it fast … let the worst come and go … this vague world I am living in is just killing me…

2 comments:

chaos said...

teen, i am really short of words... i realy can't even imagine in my wildest dreams the eventuality you are facing. i m myself in a terrible shock... and i don't think i have capacity to understand your loss.

but, yes this is a part of life which everyone of us have to accept, and move on. especially you, as you have now loads of reponsibility on your young shoulders...

i am really sorry that i was not able to come to see you as planned, but trust me... you have been in my thoughts ... always.

be strong and take care.

Anonymous said...

kushal life is like a wheel it should not be ran too fast nor too slow let it move as it wants
never stop a moving whele let it go where it wants just direct it