Thursday, June 16, 2005

Teen ... no more

So ... I am 20 today !!!
So all the people who so lovingly call me "teen", may take note that my teens are gone. That doesn't imply you gotta call me "Kushal". When i was nineteen, u call me "teen", so now that I am twenty u may as well call me "ty" (pronounced as "tee" and not "tie")
Sick joke??? .... sorry ...
I very well know that I shall remain the same old teen for all of you ... naughty, pampered, spilling water (or milk, for a change) on the dining table and getting a good jhaad from dad ... somethings never change!!!
Had a wonderful day today. After lots of planning, re-planning and then again re-planning, we finally decided to go to Silver Oak. The food was decent, but since there was a load shedding, the A.C.'s weren't working and it got real hot and suffocating by the time we left. Then we went to sparkz and had a nice time there. By the way, "we" includes myself, Niraj, Golu, Nidhi, Akansha (full timers), Rashi and Payal (almost full timers) and Amrita, Mohit and Hema (in guest appearance). Sparks was followed by ice cream at Mama Mia.
In the evening, I played "mario" with Yash and then Shreya n Yash had dinner with us.
All in all, a perfect birthday ... had a real nice time ... many people remembered my birthday and called me up... was a nice feeling, though I usually am not very senti about all this.
Thanx to all ... n Sonu Bhaiya ... u can improve your singing skills so that next time u can add to your score of 4 out of 10. U have one year's time ... so practise hard!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude...somehow u being 20 seems kind of unreal...i mean YOU are now 20 yrs old...naah not possible... you are still the kid who got upset for god knows how many days when mummy didnt appreciate your idea of buying you football spikes ! -ankur

chaos said...

u'll always be a kid (teen) to us...

and regarding my singing abilities... i am sure it'll improve... ;)